Here is a list of my favorite wines. You will notice my strong bias toward red wines usually on the bold side. Similar to Ada, I don’t like sweet wines. The list is in no particular order.
- Red Knot Cabernet Sauvignon: Dark ruby color; aromas of dark berry, light spice with herb and sweet oaky notes; dry, medium-full body, with a firm structure, black currant, and plum flavors; and a long finish.
- Kaiken Malbec: Kaiken is crafted by famed Chilean winemaker Aurelio Montes. Beautifully balanced and packed with chocolate, black plum, nuts, spice, and toast.
- Ironstone Merlot: bursting with luscious fruit and soft tannins with excellent drinkability.
- Gnarly Head Zinfandel: rich and complex flavor full of dark fruit notes, such as blackberry and black cherry.
- Vinalba Patagonia Malbec: deep, rich flavor and intense aromas of dark fruit, such as blackberry and plum, as well as notes of chocolate and vanilla.
- Vieni Momenti: Always fresh and vibrant, the versatility of this sparkler has made it a mainstay for bartenders and home enthusiasts, alike.
Also check out Ada’s Favorites