Here is a list of my favorite wines. I equally like red and white wines, so long as they’re dry: I’m not a fan of sweet wines. The list is in no particular order.
- Kaiken Malbec: Kaiken is crafted by famed Chilean winemaker Aurelio Montes. Beautifully balanced and packed with chocolate, black plum, nuts, spice, and toast.
- Red Knot Cabernet Sauvignon: Dark ruby colour; aromas of dark berry, light spice with herb and sweet oaky notes; dry, medium-full body, with a firm structure, black currant, and plum flavours; and a long finish.
- Ironstone Merlot: bursting with luscious fruit and soft tannins with excellent drinkability.
- Vinalba Patagonia Malbec: deep, rich flavor and intense aromas of dark fruit, such as blackberry and plum, as well as notes of chocolate and vanilla.
- Vieni Momenti: everyday choice for sipping, as a base for cocktails, and as an accompaniment to canapés and charcuterie
Also, check out Rick’s Favorites